Would you like to Uninstall Pocket on your Mac OS X? If you have any troubles about deleting Pocket on your Mac, please don’t hesitate to get a solution here.
To remove Pocket and all associated files, click the following button. The Osx Uninstaller tool will help you get rid of Pocket and all remnants successfully and easily.
Pocket is browsing and recording cloud-sync tool for Mac, well rated as a sought-after electronic reading application and often used by people to read news conveniently. Pocket is available for Mac, iPhone, and iPad, brings out many powerful functions but the operation is very simple. The main function focuses on recording your readings and those websites you haven’t finished, and then sync them to the server end. So, you can read them on any devices, at any time.
Refer to some features of Pocket:
Pocket for Mac now supports powerful Pocket Premium functions—the most powerful Pocket yet. If you want to uninstall the free version of Pocket and reinstall the Pocket Premium, here is a guide for you. Get how to uninstall Pocket for Mac completely. Step by step instruction included.
Now we’re introducing two methods regarding how to uninstall Pocket from your Mac OS X. It lets you be able to remove any unwanted Mac apps by your own hands; and be able to get rid of all leftover files safely and completely.
1. Quit Pocket application, close all activities running in the background. Right-click the Pocket icon in the Dock > click Quit. If your failed to quit the app by this way or the app is non-responding, you can force quit through System Preferences…
Click Apple menu > click Force Quit > select the Pocket app in the dialog that appears > click Force Quit > click Force Quit again to make sure you want to force Pocket to quit.
2. Click Finder in the Dock > open Applications folder > right-click click on the Pocket app > click the Move to Trash option. Or you can drag the app’s icon to Trash folder immediately.
3. Open Finder > click Go > click Go to folder… > enter the following pathnames one by one > click Go. Access to the following sub-folders, delete files and folders associated with the Pocket app.
Please note: If you’ve added Save to Pocket to your Safari browser, you still need to remove the extension.
4. Open Safari > Go to the Safari menu at the top left corner of your screen > select Preferences.
5. Click the Extensions tab, uncheck the Save to Pocket extension to disable it or click Uninstall to remove it.
6. Restart your Mac.
1. Firstly, Quit the Pocket app in the Dock. Launch Osx Uninstaller > select Pocket (or search the app’s name to locate it quickly) > click Run Analysis or click the Delete icon.
2. Click Complete Uninstall > click Yes to confirm that you agree with uninstalling Pocket app right now.
3. Wait for a while, the Pocket app will be uninstalled from your Mac. All left files and folders will be deleted completely. Once done, Restart your Mac.
Simple video guide:
If you’re willing to use a professional method to uninstall Pocket on your Mac OS X or other Mac apps that you don’t need anymore, we recommend you give the professional Osx Uninstaller tool a try. It will make any Mac app’s removal so much easier than you ever could. Click the following Download button to get started right now.